Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Its the little things


Hi everyone,
I want to tell you about the group social teams. Every member of the social team is massively important. These guys are the glue that keeps everything together & running smoothly and believe me there is no way I could run group on my own. There are lots of jobs pay, weigh, shop, awards, meet & greet, raffle & of course need extra back up members to help out when required.
Currently we have several fabulous members who form our teams but unfortunately we haven't got a full social team in any of our three sessions and my aim over the next few weeks is to fill every vacancy to ensure we are super efficient & every member receives the best service every week. I maybe texting you or asking you in group next week but I'd still like to offer to each & everyone of you an opportunity so if you would like to be part of the social team please let me know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment